COVID-19 Digital temperature measurement with face recognition
The digital temperature measurement face recognition access control terminal is a kind of access control device with precise recognition rate, large storage capacity and fast recognition, which integrates UNV face recognition technology and non-contact temperature detection technology.
The digital temperature measurement module supports rapid body temperature detection. Thus, the product can achieve face recognition and temperature detection at the same time, and support warning people with abnormal body temperature in these difficult Covid-19 pandemic times.
It can be widely applied in crowded and busy places, such as smart communities, transport stations, schools, office buildings, hospitals and other public areas.
- Monitors body temperature
- Non-contact detection of wrist temperature
- Range from 30-45ºC
- Reading taken in seconds
- Photo taken of all readings
- Quick monitoring to check for any fever
- Configured for detecting threshold value
- Screen issues alert when fever detected
- measurement accuracy of 0.1°C
- Measurement distance 1cm to 2.5cm
- Deep learning algorithm model
- Fastest recognition time 0.2 seconds